Thursday, January 11, 2007

Focus on Photography

After reading several posts on some Romanian photography chat group i think i should start a site of my own or at least try to bring some light about this art to many who seem to be howering in the dark abouit this subject.
It looks like digital photography and digital in general has prevalence over the old form of Silver Emulsion photography.
To those who are old enough and lucky enough to have worked and experiment with "film" i can only say that the old rules about composition, shutter,aperture,light levels,depth of field still apply with the new form of Digital Photography.
I have switched from film to digital after i first got the chance to play with the then "NEW" Canon 10D.
The instant feedback i got on the LCD display was enough to make me put all my trusty Pentax's
(Pentax LX Pentax K2 DMD Pentax 67) on Ebay along with all the lenses and accessories.
So that is how i become a CANON convert.And a digital one at that.

No comments:

Sunset at Cascade Pass

Sunset at Cascade Pass
Taken in summer 2006 when me and my nephew went to hike a nice peak called Sahale in the Cascade Mountains Wa