Monday, January 8, 2007

I belong to the EU also

So i am in my old/new country which has just joined the growing European Union.
I am hoping to be able to document some of the new and old ways which affect life in Romania now.
Buit it is a very promising country for business and people here are very excited about the new possibillities.
It looks like everyone wants only the best and competition amongst them is fierce.
I have recently drove from Bucharest all the way to the north of the country in the Maramures region and along the way, at the perifery of most major cities i noticed rows and rows of car dealers and not just any car dealers.
There were mostly luxury car dealers.
You look on the roads and on the streets and it seems that everyone driving is either filthy rich or aspiring to be one someday.
is funny in some way as compared to the open roads from the country side where the horse and buggy still rule.
i am hopint to start posting some of the photographs i took until now.

No comments:

Sunset at Cascade Pass

Sunset at Cascade Pass
Taken in summer 2006 when me and my nephew went to hike a nice peak called Sahale in the Cascade Mountains Wa